Tuesday, February 2, 2010

How 'Bout Now

Well I'm writing this, just for the good sake of writing this all while on the phone with a friend because I feel inspired to write, I just don't know what to write about. One thing that has got me started is MATH, why the hell are letters all of a sudden included? Math is supposed to be generally NUMBERS, why in the world does it all of a sudden have to screw me over when I need my mathematics grade to but above par? It truly does not make sense, but then again thats life..what does make sense?
Still at a loss what to write about...and still feeling inspired on topics unknown which is weird because there is always something to write about, it just hasn't come to my mind as of yet.
Well there is still one song that even though I don't have the slightest idea the meaning of watching the video and cluelessly listening to the song itself still sends a message which is generally crazy these days since music videos don't really coincide with the song anymore.
Its Korean: Song: Wedding Dress Artist: Taeyang

Well Speaking of wedding dress, while browsing through Pronovias 2010 Collection i saw the Wedding Dress of my Life! The photo is not cooperating. Maybe posted later

No comments:

Post a Comment