Saturday, February 27, 2010



I just cant get enough...I Just cant get enough

So Spending some good quality time with the Sash Posh, She's 2 1/2 and is smarter than half of the people I know, yeah I said it, and frankly I don't care :)

She argues with me as if she's older than me and talks non-stop, isn't that amazing?

Ton's o fun, I don't really want to go back to NY but I guess when we're away we all must go home at one point, which isnt as bad as I make it seem.

Also, prayers sent out to those in Chile and those in Hawaii, What happened and what is anticipated is not bright, I hope all is well.


Having a good crazy time with a 2 1/2 year old really makes you think back to the times when school and a social life were not major aspects of your life and there were no worries as to what were going on, the main focus was having fun and enjoying life...Why can't it return to that mindset? to look at life through innocent eyes...That would be wonderful.


No comments:

Post a Comment